Dr Penelope Law, BA Hons, MRCOG, is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at The Hillingdon Hospital, London, Honorary senior lecturer at Imperial College, London, and Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at The Portland Hospital.
She makes regular appearances on radio and TV, including a recent One Born Every Minute special programme on obesity in pregnancy.
Expecting a Baby?
Dr Penelope Law, BA Hons, MRCOG was commissioned to write the book ‘Expecting A Baby?’ which is now available to buy from Amazon
Expecting a Baby as featured on series five of One Born Every Minute
- Daily Mail: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8235039/Countess-Bradford-obstetrician-Dr-Penelope-Law-battling-shortage-protective-equipment.html
- Tatler: https://www.tatler.com/article/countess-of-bradford-dr-penny-law-coronavirus
- Vanity Fair Spain: https://www.revistavanityfair.es/realeza/articulos/la-condesa-ginecologa-en-primera-linea-del-coronavirus/44835
- Fox News: https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/countess-of-bradford-penelope-law-coronavirus
- Daily Express: https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1273216/frontline-nhs-royal-title-countess-bradford-penny-law-Queen-Elizabeth-II-coronavirus
Click the links below to view examples of trimesters 1, 2 and 3:
The first trimester begins on the first day of your last menstrual period and is considered to finish at the end of the thirteenth week…
Your baby continues to grow fast, from a small fetus at the start of the trimester to a fully formed baby at the end of Week 26…
Reaching the third trimester is a significant milestone in your pregnancy…